By Mughal K. A., Rasmussen R.
Read or Download A Programmer's Guide to Java Certification: A Comprehensive Primer PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
The main updated and entire introductory ASP. internet e-book you can find on any shelf, starting ASP. web four in C# 2010 publications you thru Microsoft's most recent expertise for development dynamic sites. find out how to construct subtle web content fast and simply utilizing the main robust instruments on hand.
- Symfony : Mieux développer en PHP avec Symfony 1.2 et doctrine
- ASP.NET Kochbuch mit C#
- Fortran 90: a conversion course for Fortran 77 programmers
- Java Certified Programmer Developer for Java2 310-035 310-027 Osborne
- Simplified Introduction to LaTeX
- Symbian OS C++ for Mobile Phones - Volume 3
Additional resources for A Programmer's Guide to Java Certification: A Comprehensive Primer
8, p. 113). A variable stores values of datatypes. A variable has a name, a type, a particular size and a value associated with it. 30 CHAPTER 2: LANGUAGE FUNDAMENTALS A variable declaration, in its simplest form, can be used to specify the name and the type of variables. This implicitly determines their size and the values that can be stored in them. char a, b, c; double area; boolean flag; // a, b and c are character variables. // area is a floating-point variable. // flag is a boolean variable.
In which of these variable declarations will the variable remain uninitialized unless explicitly initialized? Select all valid answers. (a) (b) (c) (d) (e) Declaration of an instance variable of type int. Declaration of a static class variable of type float. Declaration of a local variable of type float. Declaration of a static class variable of type Object. Declaration of an instance variable of type int.
1) // (2) // (3) In (1), the tab character is specified using the escape sequence and the Unicode value respectively. In (2), the single apostrophe need not be escaped in strings, but it would be if specified as a character literal('\''). In (3), the double apostrophes in the string must be escaped. Printing these strings would give the following result: Here comes a tab. And here comes another one What's on the menu? " ! White Spaces A white space is a sequence of spaces, tabs, form feeds and line terminator characters.
A Programmer's Guide to Java Certification: A Comprehensive Primer by Mughal K. A., Rasmussen R.